In this episode, I get to speak with the host of the unconventional leader’s podcast, Heather Parady. She has a master’s in counseling and loves the topic of mental health. No wonder we are so attracted to each other in that mind because we love mental health. We love the mind and the power that it can create. What’s funny, is that the underdog or the person who had the most adversity is someone who becomes the greatest. Her favorite thing to do in the world is traveling and meeting strangers. She got to be a zombie in Walking Dead, and a lover of acting and running. I’m excited to bring her on to the podcast and talk to her a bit about her journey. So without further ado, enjoy the episode with Heather Parady.
Hacks to take Away
- The mind and the power that it can create.
- Traveling and meeting strangers.
- People’s perceptions are so interesting.
- A lot of times, planning and researching is a form of procrastination.
- The education system is so interesting because a lot of times people go through and they feel like learning everything is going to give them the answers. But until they get into the field and start doing the work.
- The truth is all the knowledge is already out there for free.
- Spend your time doing something you naturally enjoy.
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.