In this episode, we get to speak with Yvonne Dam. Helping driven business owners to double their turnover not their hours by 1:1 online coaching. She coaches you to do a bucket load of work in very little time, so you can grow your business at your own pace and go to the pub with your mates afterward. Yvonne Dam is a recovering workaholic. She spent the largest part of her career working all hours of the day until a burnout stopped her. She quit her job, to continue elsewhere. Until she discovered how to optimize her performance through a combination of goal setting, extreme focus, and bringing fun back into the equation. She became the CEO of her life and started Amaze Yourself coaching.
- LinkedIn : linkedin.com/in/yvonnedam
- Website: amaze-yourself.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/AmazeYourselfCoaching
Hacks to Take Away
- We talked about a lot of unnecessary work that really drives you away from your goal.
- How she started focusing on results and made different choices.
- She discovered choosing what it is you really want is such a liberation.
- How you go through financial targets.
- Do you need to wonder what am I busy with? What can be done by someone else? And what’s their rate compared to my rates?
- Yvonne believes very strongly in quality over quantity. And when you’re rested and you’re more inspired and you’re more energetic, it’s easier to bring those clients in.
- A lot of entrepreneurs are really service orientated. They love their clients, they will do everything for their clients.
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.