In this episode, we get to speak with Brian Schulman. He is the Founder & CEO of Voice Your Vibe. Forbes Featured Entrepreneur, Linkedin Top Voice 2018, an Advisor, Board Member and a Speaker. He has 21 years of enterprise experience leading organizations and helping clients solve complex business problems and achieve goals with cutting edge digital marketing solutions. Through extensive needs analysis along with a consultative sales approach. He helped countless companies, across a variety of industries and business models optimize and enhance their online strategy. Let’s learn how he was able to help huge companies by providing his extraordinary marketing solutions!
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/brianschulman
- Website: linkedin.com/company/voiceyourvibe(Company Website)
- Facebook: facebook.com/profile.php?id=586634903(Facebook Profile)
Hacks to Take Away
- Brian shared about how he built startups for over 20 years and in the tech space.
- He discuss about master up the bravery and courage to finally take the leap.
- How people share real stories from their life that nobody was aware of.
- Hearing the stories that were shared about agoraphobia speech and pediments rape are really intense, gut wrenching stories.
- All the love and support and encouragement, which are words that you never think you would hear on a platform like LinkedIn.
- The more you do a thing, the more comfortable you get being uncomfortable, and all these little things that you learn along the way.
- You have a voice and a story that matters and a voice and a story that can positively impact and inspire another human being’s life by showing up on video by sharing stories by being you. – Brian
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.