Today I get to speak. Today I get to speak with Mike Gastin.
So How did I discover Mike Gastin. I first watched his YouTube video about the cybertruck and how it was a Branding Marvel. Now we all have heard of the Cybertruck by Tesla and the internet going crazy over its amazing design. People either thought it was ugly or beautiful. And Mike Gaston displayed a very thorough view of what Elon Musk and Tesla did to the truck industry with the cybertruck. The depth of knowledge and references shone through the video because Mike Gastin himself is a Strategic Marketing Consultant, who has been helping privately-owned companies scale, gain competitive advantage, launch new products and services. He’s developed a ton of marketing strategies, implementation plans, branding platforms, and marketing systems towards helping the client realize their goals. He typically works in conjunction with owners, CEOs, and their leadership teams, acting as an outsourced CMO and a trusted advisor. Let’s get to know more about Mike and learn from what he does that focused on strategies!
Mike GastinWebsite : www.mikegastin.com
Youtube : www.youtube.com/MikeGastinTV
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/mike.gastin/
Hacks to Take Away
- “Because I think I would have changed some things along the way. But I’m thrilled to be where I am. It’s such a blessing to do the work that I do. And I’m grateful for it” – Mike
- He works with the business owners to help them transform their marketing and their branding.
- If you were to look at an asset that is your most valuable asset, for me wealth is really the ability to spend your time that way you want people to go.
- He was thrilled to be where he is. It’s such a blessing to do the work that he does.
- Time is our most valuable resource. If you were to look at an asset that is your most valuable asset, it’s time and to me wealth is really the ability to spend your time.
- When you’ve got constraints, you come up with some really amazing solutions.
- Being able to continue to learn no matter in which direction you head into.
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.