Today, I get to speak with Cory Carter. He is a Medical Device Commercial Leader. A VP/Director – Sales, Market Development, and Marketing.He is a highly entrepreneurial and proven commercial leader in medical devices and healthcare services, including business segment management and regional/national/global sales and marketing team development.His core competencies include strategic sales and marketing, sales process development and implementation, performance management and development of overachieving teams, and many more.So excited to bring him on as he will share his journey of what keeps him this successful!
- Website: blueOceanApparel.com (Company Website)
- Personal Website: advisorycloud.com/profile/Cory-Carter (Personal Website)
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/cory-carter-ms-mba-1ba58b17
Hacks to Take Away
- He shared about how he truly figured out the direction that he wanted to go in the online space.
- Find out how he helped people do something by increasing their visibility.
- “I spent the majority of my life thinking the harder I work, the more time I put in, the better everything will be.” – Cory Carter
- We talked about how he came up with the program to help people get visibility.
- Getting more traffic and getting more sales through our framework that he called LPP.
- We have something that we can all do and each other accountable for, and we can get it out much faster.
- “I don’t really have to sell it if I understand exactly who I want to serve, and how I want to serve them.” – Cory Carter
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.