Today we get to speak with Julie Turner. She’s also the host of “Real Talk podcast”
She has been working in the wellness field since the 90s. Her unique brand of intuitive coaching is Coaching in FLOW.
Her passion is to help individuals become the best and most authentic version of themselves possible, allowing them to be free of the limiting belief systems that have held them back personally and professionally.
Get excited about your life! If not now… when?
A few of the tools she uses are Hypnotherapy (true awareness), counseling (where you have been) and coaching (where you are going) numerology, and the cards.
She loves supporting individuals to embrace who they are and let go of who they are not.
Author of ” So I was Thinking ” found on julieturner.ca
USE in Show Notes:
International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapy (ICBCH)Trainer
International Association of counselors and therapists (IACT)
International Medical Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA)
Certified Coaches Federation (CCF)
- Website: Julieturner.ca
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/julieturner6/
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/julie.turner.33234
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmZ8mMTN5P7laDzINrMT7cg
Hacks to Take Away
- Sometimes we just need to be quiet and our brain really needs that to repair.
- Speak your truth.
- Start looking at all the things that you can let go of.
- When you hear yourself repeat something in your mind like I can’t do that, or I always do that. Pay attention to whose voice that really is.
- Our minds crave things that remind us of something else.
- Think about what it is emotionally that you’re lacking at that moment because you will find something probably pretty quickly.
- Take care of yourself emotionally.
- Children have a better life if you show them a better way.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.