In today’s episode I have the pleasure of speaking with my good friend Alex Sanfilippo, the host of the top-rated podcast called Podcasting Made Simple. Alex is the founder of PodPros.com, a software company specifically focused on the podcasting industry. With his popular services such as PodMatch and PodcastSOP, Alex and his team help podcasters connect with guests and manage their episodes seamlessly. This is going to be an awesome conversation as we dive into the world of podcasting and learn from Alex’s expertise. Stay tuned.”
- Website : PodMatch.com (Like Tinder for podcasters), PodcastSOP.com (Organize your show like a pro), PodPros.com (Podcasters success resource)
- LinkedIn : linkedin.com/in/alexsanfilippo
Hacks to take away
- The longer we can keep our mentality in what we do, the better we show up for our people, the better I find the results to be.
- Turn your full focus to profit.
- We want to serve them best we can, and the profit that we get from it is a byproduct.
- Join a mastermind, no matter what you’re trying to grow. That’s going to enable you to really level up and find other people going through the same journey.
- You want to stay relevant? Do things that don’t scale, talk to the people that are using your product or service.
- You have to spend less money on acquiring new customers.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.