On today’s episode, we’re joined by Edwin Carrion, who is currently navigating a yacht in Miami while sharing his inspiring journey with us. Edwin Carrion shares his inspiring journey of coming from humble beginnings to achieving success through hard work and faith. From setting clear goals to reverse engineering your way to success, we discuss practical tips on how to navigate your way to abundance. Tune in for a motivational conversation that will inspire you to pursue your dreams! This is gonna be an awesome conversation as we uncover his origin story and how he achieved success through hard work and faith.
Hacks to take Away
- Have faith and a strong belief in yourself and a higher power, which will help you get through any challenges in life.
- Avoid having a Plan B in your business or personal life, as it sets you up for failure and sends a message to your subconscious mind that you are planning to fail.
- Be recession-proof by ensuring that your business is able to sustain itself even if your income drops significantly, by not being over-leveraged and having access to capital reserves.
- Think ahead of how you can protect your company and stay recession-proof by taking advantage of opportunities that come up during a recession, such as buying real estate or stocks at a discounted price.
- Emulate the mentality of women who go shopping during sales, and take advantage of the opportunities that a recession provides to double or triple your business and grow your market share.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.