In this episode, we talk to a successful entrepreneur about his journey from making poor decisions and serving time in prison to discovering his passion for technology and website design. He shares his ups and downs, how he navigated through life’s setbacks, and how he turned his passion into a successful business. Get ready to be inspired and learn valuable lessons from his journey.
- Facebook / Instagram / TikTok / LinkedIn @iamandygriffith
Hacks to take Away
- Invest in digital real estate by purchasing your children’s domain names as a.com if it’s available. This will be a valuable asset in the future as the world becomes more digital.
- Don’t worry about solving problems you don’t have yet when starting a business. It doesn’t take much money to get started, so find a platform that fits your unique needs and budget, and work your way up to your desired level.
- When starting a business, it’s likely to be just you, so don’t add overhead by hiring staff or investing in high-end platforms. Start small and build from there.
- Experience is key in any field. You will make mistakes, but you will learn from them and know what to avoid in the future.
- To be great, you have to be willing to start as bad. No one starts as the best, but everyone has to start somewhere.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.