In this episode, we get to speak with Mark Metry host of humans 2.0 podcast, his podcast has been featured on Forbes, Huffington Posts, Inc, and listed in the top 20 and growing podcasts for 2019 on the NASDAQ. And I’ve had the privilege of connecting with him back in 2018. September, have been following his journey and engaging with him on LinkedIn and Facebook. And this dude is the genuine deal, man. He’s got it. I love it. And I’m so happy and excited to bring him onto the podcast.
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/mark-metry
- Website: markmetry.com (Personal Website), markmetry.com/humans-2-0-podcast (Podcast)
- Twitter: VUDreamOfficial
Hacks to take Away
- With the usage of technology and the different advancements, we have the capacity to expand our minds and evolve in ways that are only captured in dreams and movies.
- When you gain more energy, that enables you to experience life on many different other dimensions that then enable your mind to give you the possibility that there was something more for you.
- The number one thing you have to do is take responsibility. The second thing you should do is take action. Number three is just finding a way. That’s an endless like, that might seem overly simple to somebody, but that’s all you need.
- If you got in an accident, it’s still your responsibility. It’s not your fault, if you had left five minutes earlier, you wouldn’t be in an accident. And take action.
- Change your state, and then your mind will automatically make that a habit. So all you gotta do is change your state and you immediately in that new state of mind that you want to be in to move forward.
- It doesn’t matter where you are, doesn’t matter what you’re doing. If you view it as important enough, and you prioritize it, you’ve got to just find a way to do it.
- Donald Souza quoted “mental toughness is waking up every single day and doing the same thing.” And there’s definitely a point where that can be a bad thing.
Also, search for Humans 2.0 Podcast on your favorite podcast app.
You can find Hacks & Hobbies on these popular social media networks:
or through our website: hacksandhobbies.com
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/hacksandhobbies/support
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.