In this episode, I get to speak with Donnie Boivin. He does not need an introduction. He’s got one of the top 200 podcast on iTunes called Donnie’s Success Champions. I’ve learned so much amazing stuff with him, through him through the podcast through the groups that I’m with him and it’s like why am I not interviewing this guy? Donnie is full of amazing information, amazing knowledge and I’m so blessed to be part of his network and to finally have him on the podcast.
We get to learn about what it takes to be a champion, and how to launch a successful business along with an engaging podcast.
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/donnieboivin
- Websites: DonnieBoivin.com (Company Website), donnieboivin.com/success-champion-networking/ (Success Champion Networking),feeds.simplecast.com/BUSzsVi3 (RSS Feed)
- Twitter: DonnieBoivin
Hacks to take Away
- How he got into one of the top 200 podcasts called success champions.
- The crazy route was a route that he didn’t recommend for anybody to do what he did.
- He represented upwards of 65% of the entire company from the sales that generated.
- How he had some pretty cool successes and some early wins.
- How podcasting saved their business.
- How he helps businesses and individuals launch their shares and become profitable podcasters.
- How he learned to get out from behind the computer and actually grow a business versus doing all the stuff working in the business.
You can find Hacks & Hobbies on these popular social media networks:
or through our website: hacksandhobbies.com
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/hacksandhobbies/support
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.