In this episode I get to speak with Dr. A.J. Minai. He’s a two times TEDx speaker, a best LinkedIn influencer brand storyteller, and one of the most inspirational LinkedIn icons in Malaysia. I connected with him through LinkedIn, and his LinkedIn is game really strong. This is where you get to connect with real people that have experienced the world in a professional capacity. We’ve been chatting on and off for the past few months and having deep meaningful conversations. I just can’t wait for you to check out this episode and learn the story of Dr. A.J. Minai.
Dr. A.J. Minai
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/drajminai
- Website: subture.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hacks to take away
- Connecting with real people that have experienced the world.
- Becoming something that may not necessarily really want to be.
- Education has become big business and in religion will are playing the glamour game.
- Education was meant to empower the individual to find who they are generally within themselves.
- School doesn’t operate wishes. It operates on a foundation that is effective and valuable for all.
- School is not meant to be a place to homogenize people.
- Intelligence is something limitless.
- Don’t live your life for someone else.
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.