In this episode, we get to speak with John Molyneux, the sales samurai. He’s been a sales leader since 2014. He’s proficient in both doors to door sales and telephone sales. After leaving the military, He became a martial artist and master business. Sales territory leader in Cornwall, England. The how it all started is a great journey that we get to hear from John himself. So let’s dive in and speak with John Molyneux.
Enjoy the episode!
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/john-molyneux-0142b6184
- Website: callstarz.com/ (Company Website),
- Podcast: thesbsshowwithjm.simplecast.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/johnmoly1980
Hacks to take Away
- Martial arts is his hobby, and sales is his passion.
- Perseverance and dedication was one of the things that helped him get through these things.
- If you do any traditional martial arts, you learn patterns. So you do the same process over and over again and you do the same movements over and over again. So after a while, it’s muscle memory and your body just remembers how to do it.
- The kind of martial arts best films are kind of a bit of an old old school thing.
- How did sales help him grow.
- The person that you’re dealing with all your clients or your prospects, they end up happy because they’ve got involved in whatever your product is, and you’re happy as well because you’ve made a sale so you’ve got a little bit of money in your pocket and everybody wins.
- If you don’t 100% believe in the product or even better on it yourself. Then you aren’t going to be very successful.
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.