In this episode, we speak with Eathan Janney. He is the CEO at Piano Technicians Masterclasses and a licensed Piano Technician. He’s a co-host on Run with It a podcast that bridges the gap, bringing you business ideas and action steps from established entrepreneurs. On this podcast, he interviews established entrepreneurs about a topic successful business owners rarely discuss: other ideas they have. Asking them to describe one thought that they haven’t brought to life in detail, as well as the first several weeks of steps they’d take to implement it. These businessmen talk through the challenges they foresee. They get a real-time glimpse into how they think and operate. Let’s find out more about his journey
Hacks to take Away
- How they do sessions with some really great musicians.
- He’s been doing an education project for piano technicians.
- A person that has a lot of interests, and you could call them hobbies.
- How he got fascinated with music and piano.
- How he got into a creative project that he can have fun with.
- He coaches people on how to organize their schedules and achieve their goals.
- The premise of the podcast is the interviews with successful entrepreneurs.
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.