In this episode, we speak with Jeffrey Skolnick, he is an experienced CPA with a history that spans more than 30 years. He has been assisting small business owners with their businesses for over 3 decades.
Whether you are an individual who already owns a small business, is considering opening or purchasing one or just someone who requires tax advice, this man is the right choice.
Let’s learn more about how he got started with his career!
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/⭐️jeffrey-skolnick⭐️-33387029
- Website: jeffcpaworld.com (Company Website)
- Twitter: JeffreySkolnick
Hacks to take Away
- He has been helping small businesses and owners keep their money.
- Talk about the newly released Payroll Protection Program.
- What inspired him to business coaching.
- You need to be prepared for anything because you don’t want to have to go out of business.
- People that are actually making more money on unemployment than they were making when they were working.
- Learning about business tax.
- Having the option of going to private accounting. Enjoy Flexibility by doing stuff on his own.
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.