In this episode we get to speak with Mark Fidelman, He is a highly motivated, self-directed, and results-driven Global Marketing Executive who possesses exceptional abilities for building strong, cross-functional relationships with division stakeholders and internal business partners. Strong ability to develop and present analytics/KPI reports for all digital assets and campaigns; strategize with the analytics research teams to create tools using data analytics, predictive modeling, and audience journey mapping, using new approaches and design, to drive marketing effectiveness. Let’s get deep into this episode and find out how he was able to come up with all these extraordinary abilities in the Digital Marketing Industry!
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/fidelman
- Website: fanaticsmedia.com (Company Website)
- Twitter: MarkFidelman
Hacks to take Away
- How he got an awesome digital brand building situation.
- Amazing tips on YouTube on digital marketing.
- Why he decided to sneak his way into marketing.
- Why he switched from sales to marketing.
- Marketing is a passion for him and he loves influencer marketing.
- How he got 20 messages a day on LinkedIn asking for his help.
- He’s into a mission to help people build their dreams.
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.