In this episode, we get to speak with Jodi Krangle, Podcast host at Audio Branding: The Hidden Gem of Marketing. She also voiced national and international commercial campaigns for companies like Bissell, Kraft/Capri Sun, and Visit Orlando, narrated documentaries, corporate & web/explainer videos for Fortune 500 companies, and have been the narration voice for shows on both Slice Network in Canada and HGTV in the US. Knowing a little bit about how she began her journey is by singing with her mom and dad before bedtime. Let’s go further about knowing her more and how she’d become a professional Voice Over Actor!
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/jodikrangle
- Websites: voiceoversandvocals.com (Piece of Cake Voice Overs)
- Twitter: JodiKrangle
Hacks to take Away
- For me, I made total sense to make a podcast because it’s something I’m really passionate about.
- I never particularly wanted to be a DJ. That was never really my goal. But, the idea of other people hearing it was very cool to me.
- I did a lot of stuff with computers and making computers, the hardware and selling computers and then selling a bit of software.
- My parents both were musicians. My dad played guitar and my mom telling our story time was really sing a long time when we were kids.
- And because of my love of technology, I actually really enjoyed the realtor reel tapes. Almost more than I enjoyed the speaking.
- Google became the only game in town, and all you could do is create content that made the game quite different.
- There’s a lot to learn. The people who are teaching it are the people who found it by trial and error.