In this episode, we get to speak with Adam Mendler.
He is the Chief Executive Officer of The Veloz Group. He co-founded and oversaw ventures across various industries, Beverly Hills Chairs, a leading office furniture e-tailer. Custom Tobacco, a one-of-a-kind cigar customization e-commerce platform. And Veloz Solutions, a technology consulting and software development practice.
Adam remains active in each portfolio company, giving strategic guidance and support. Adam also provides business thought leadership as a speaker to companies, universities, and non-profit organizations. He’s also the host of the personal/professional development podcast Thirty Minute Mentors.
He is regularly cited in national media outlets as an expert, advisor, consultant, coach, and board member. Adam has a lot more to share about his extraordinary abilities that may give us the idea of how to get started!
- LinkedIn : linkedin.com/in/adammendler
- Websites: adammendler.com (Personal Website), thevelozgroup.com (Company Website)
- Twitter: adammendler
Hacks to Take Away
- Doing things you’re really passionate about helps you become better. And can really make a difference.
- The advantages of having a great mentor who is so influential and impactful personally professionally.
- Have the opportunity to learn how to become as successful as possible personally professionally.
- You got to find somebody that’s doing what you want to do.
- Instead of wishing, do it, follow your passion. Follow your heart. Follow what inspired you, follow him, motivate you. Do what you want to do.Do what drives you. You have one life. It’s yours.
- Talking about the next generation of leaders, what are some of the motivations for the thing that you do.
- Find something that you’re passionate about. Number two is find something that you’re good at. You could be really passionate about something that you’re terrible at.
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.