In this episode, we get to speak with Lucy Ruth. She’s a visionary motivational speaker, entrepreneur, and a graduate of the Institute of machine tool technology. She’s multi-talented and passionate about empowering her community. She works in a lab as an advanced lab technician where she helps people improve their vision and prescription contact lenses. Lucy is a mother of three works full time and runs an online business selling African heritage products on Amazon. Lucy was featured in a story by theweightshecarries.com for support of African artistry. Let’s listen in to this episode.
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/lucy-r-b546b113
- Website : ipublishhouse.com (Company Website)
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/lucyruth.author
Hacks to Take Away
- She has lived on three different continents. And in every continent she’s been to, she has realized that despite the differences, the struggles people face are the same.
- If it’s organic, it’ll work and it’ll last so some people do not really understand organic growth, organic friendships. organic lasts longer.
- I always say to people that there are a lot of people who are carrying “Giddens Calls”.
- So many people have lost their jobs, and it’s gonna take a long time for the economy to recover. So in the meantime, we got to do with what we have right now gotta utilize what we have.
- I had to decided to deposit, I had to decide to set myself free. The moment I did that, my mind opened up.
- I speak about depression, I speak about my journey to healing, we can all heal, but we have to take action, we have to decide what we need.
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.