In this episode, we get to speak with Lauren Leal, an experienced host, and reporter with skill sets and knowledge in sales marketing. Lauren holds a bachelor’s degree majoring in broadcast journalism and minoring in marketing from the University of Houston. She also co-hosts the Houston sports show and reports on it from the field. Her responsibilities include creating and researching story ideas, interviewing athletes and sports organizations form the segment concept, and working with the sales team being some of her expertise.
- LinkedIn : linkedin.com/in/lauren-leal-79167b93
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/LaurenLealTV/
- Website : https://beacons.ai/lauren__leal
Hacks to Take Away
- It’s about a mindset that you can do anything, anything you put your mind to.
- How she personally put all of her efforts and energy into something, another project that she always wanted to do.
- How she starts her day or continues through her day when working on a laptop or desktop.
- Being the best at organizing, being the best parent that you can be.
- Focus your energy and your talent and what you want to do in a different direction.
- Whenever you want to start a new project, whatever it is, you just have to do it. There can always be something better.
- The way that you work your fingers, triggers other parts of your low.
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.