In this episode, we get to speak with Nancy Cook. She is a Speaker and a Coach from Springfield, Massachusetts.She’s a top-ranked master Mountain, Cross Country, Marathon Runner, Waterskier, 20-year PSIA certified Alpine Ski Instructor, and Coach.Nancy is also a fantastic Ski Race Photographer, a Proud Mom, and a Loving Wife. She loves her Community, her Home, Labrador Retrievers, and the Trails in the summer & the Mountains in the winter.She’s a lymphoma cancer survivor diagnosed in July 2010 – passionate about sharing her strength and journey to inspire others in their quest for health and fitness.
- LinkedIn : linkedin.com/in/nancypeckcook
- Website : nanskimtn.wordpress.com/ (Blog)
- Twitter : Nanskimtn
Hacks to Take Away
- She loves being active and doing as many different sports as possible.
- Find out how she goes through her athletic journey.
- Athletic training has taught her that it applies to her life and her entrepreneurship.
- I think when it comes down to it, it just keeps being able to keep on keeping on, and being able to see the finish line.
- So building up that base, and then getting ready for that specific distance, whether it’s a marathon Half Marathon, five K, whatever the case, whatever the distance is, getting ready for that, and being specific on your training. The same thing with your business.
- So you have to focus on what you want to do. That’s what you have to spend that work time to do.
- Nancy speaks about being able to know what your clients’ goals are for, so you can help them focus and then check in with them and make sure they stay focused.
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.
Thank you for this fun and engaging interview! I truly enjoyed being a guest on your show and hope that your audience enjoyed it as much as I did listening to the posted session! Made me laugh and smile at the same time. Cheers to my favorite polymath!
It was an honor and such a blast speaking with you!! 🙂