In this episode, we get to speak with Rob Du Haime. He is a Content Director & Performance Coach. He helps entrepreneurs, marketers, videographers, small businesses and content creators to get better performance on camera to make their content more engaging, emotional, and impactful. Let’s find out how he was capable of speaking on a variety of topics. And how he managed to keep his audience engaged and interested!
Rob Du Haime
- LinkedIn : linkedin.com/in/robduhaime
- Website : robduhaime.com (Company Website), robduhaime.projects.webpages.one/power (Power Session)
- Twitter: Rob_DuHaime
Hacks to Take Away
- How he got into becoming a health coach.
- He shares the differences between what producer, director, cinematographer and an assistant director does.
- How unique he can be to help entrepreneurs, business owners, videographers, and get better performance out of themselves, and their clientele.
- We talked about the major difference between therapy and coaching.
- Tony Robbins says that business is 80% psychology and 20% execution.
- When you take massive action, and push yourself forward, you immediately see that result and you’re beautiful, changing your physiology, changing your body.
- One of the things I always teach my clients is simplify to amplify, amplify your power, you want to amplify your voice, you want to get more juice out of life, you got to simplify everything.
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.