Today we get to speak with Jennifer Bulkley. She is a Holistic Consultant and an Audio Impactor. She is the Owner of JenX Enterprises, LLC and Break The Ice Consulting.Evolving past a structured self-built corporate company for a new mission; pursuing a life of freedom and self-authorization in order to help others break free of their own illusions and lead an authentic and heart-decisive life.She has over a decade of entrepreneurial experience- building and scaling multiple businesses from scratch, expert in the sales and selling profession, an expert in leadership and company culture and dedicated self-development researcher, practitioner and soul shifter. Let’s hear her story as she shares her journey!
- LinkedIn: http://LinkedIn.com/in/jennifer-Bulkley
- Website : bookme.name/BreakTheIce (Company Website)
Hacks to Take Away
- As an entrepreneur and a salesperson by trade, you can go in and you can close the deals and you can be in front of all kinds of people.
- When your cause is to provide encouragement, education, and strength to other people, it allows you the courage to get through.
- Jennifer talks about how we continue to grow, make change, and impact.
- When it comes to being an entrepreneur, you can only box yourself into a certain role just so long, before you naturally are going to fight against that structure.
- So deciding to quit corporate, and pass that baton on to somebody else, and then just dive into something that’s more personally fulfilling, which is utilizing strength.
- When you are constantly involved in a sport, that means you have to get around obstacles.
- Being authentic is just being yourself. What you’re passionate about.
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.