Today we get to speak with Nicki Friis. He is a Software Growth Strategist and turns SaaS, Marketplace, Social & Subscription companies into growth machines that acquire, retain, and earn more. He has been part of starting 3 SaaS companies and founded “NICQI” because he wanted to do nothing but growing businesses in multiple industries and markets. I met him through an amazing platform that helps connect podcasters with guests MatchMaker.fm . Nicki helps ambitious digital companies like yours and mine build growth strategies that acquire, retain and monetize more customers.He’s been working with with platform scale- and startups. So if your business model looks anything like Facebook, Dropbox, Airbnb, Uber, Slack, Google, Amazon, Spotify, The New York Times, Tesla, Tinder or Peloton? Well Nicki is your man. So let’s learn a bit more about Nicki.
- LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/nickifriis/nicqi.com
- Website: nicqi.com(Company Website)
- Twitter :Nickifriisw
Hacks to Take Away
- Nicki shares about how he started his entrepreneurial journey.
- All the great ideas in the world are most often based upon a great question.
- Nicki talks about how he focuses on his natural talents.
- What is really motivating him is that he feels like he’s getting better every day.
- She shares how she had a mindset in life and how she was able to think long term rather than short term as well.
- We shared about anything that deals with technology and deals with going above and beyond with what’s normal.
- Go in the direction that is most enjoyable for you as well as exciting for you.
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.