Today we get to speak with Nir Bashan.He is a world-renowned creativity expert. He has taught thousands of leaders and individuals around the globe how to harness the power of creativity to improve profitability, increase sales, improve customer service and ultimately create more meaning in their work. Nir has spent the last two decades working on a formula to codify creativity. Let’s find out what else he does that made him to where he is today!
Website : http://www.nirbashan.com/
Website : http://www.thecreatormindset.com
Instagram: @nirbashan | instaTwitter : @Nir_Bashan |
Hacks to Take Away
- I learned what would sell and what wouldn’t sell. And it set up a lifetime for me of learning how to think about business and enterprise creatively.
- You have to learn the rules before you break them.
- One of the hardest things for human beings is to engage in.
- Creativity is not something that just lives in a little pocket, it is something that is able to touch every fabric of our being and every sort of entity that we undertake.
- Advocating for a combination of analytics and creativity to get us to the next level, where we need to go as not only business people and in our careers, but as a society.
- How to deal with customer service.
- Learning how to think about business and enterprise creatively.
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.