In this episode I get to speak with Ray Blakney. He is an award-winning Filipino-American entrepreneur who has over a decade of experience building (bootstrapping) and operating 6 and 7-figure location independent businesses. He and his businesses have been featured in magazines such as Entrepreneur, Forbes, The Boston Globe & other top publications.
Raymond BlakneyWebsite: teachmemexico.com
LinkedIn : linkedin.com/in/raymondblakney
Hacks to Take Away
- He shared about how he and his wife started their first two businesses together.
- Having the opportunity, it really opens your eyes, doors, and it makes you appreciate all the time that we have to be able to work on what we’re really passionate about.
- Technology is something that we are heavily relied on. And as digital entrepreneurs, it’s more apparent what you need for your business to run.
- One of the things that’s at least from my experience, when looking for why none of my businesses are my why my business has helped me reach my why.
- If you put in the work and you become good at something, it becomes your passion.
- As human beings we grow and we’re constantly growing, we’re constantly overcoming the struggles that we first face.
- You have to know your strengths and weaknesses.
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.