In this episode I get to speak with Lisa Peranzo. With a Masters in Human Behavior, almost 10 years in the fitness industry and multiple certifications, Lisa is determined to motivate you to reach those goals. Under her guidance, you will take control of your health and learn how to make healthy living easy and accessible, and make those impossible goals a reality.
Lisa PeranzoLinkedIn : linkedin.com/in/lisaperanzo-ahealthfullife
Website : ahealthfullife.org(Company Website)
Hacks to Take Away
- “I workout because I really want people to make the distinction that I get paid to do this. And I have gotten paid to do this for over 10 years now.” – Lisa
- I think we also need to let go of the thought that we need to spend three hours a day working out to get like the whole body of work.
- Lisa shared about her own personal journey through health and fitness growing up.
- There’s a different kind of motivation because you’re working for yourself. And so I took this full time hustle, and I turned it into a healthful life.
- I believe that the best coaches are the disposable ones. Because at the end, they should have every tool in their toolbox to be able to do whatever it is that they sought out to do.
- I have been able to take all the lessons from all the people that I’ve worked with and apply that to future people that I will work with, to make them better and also makes me better.
- Focus on health and well being on bettering the community and the people around you and what you can give to those people.
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.