Today we get to speak with Evie! Over the past 8 years, she has marinated, soaked and absorbed the transformational and healing powers of gratitude. Not to mention the 20 years before that where I was on a continual quest to change and become the best version of herself.In addition to a Psychology Degree and Master’s in counseling, she has attended numerous workshops and conferences to further her education in the Self Improvement Arena. Evie has also been coached and mentored by Bob Proctor and other leading mindset coaches.Evie has the passion and desire to help others step out of familiar, repeated, and habitual negative routines. It’s far too common for humans to let unhealthy, inaccurate thoughts keep us anchored and bound to unhealthy life patterns. Let’s listen in to this conversation as we take the journey to gratitude.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/evie.shaw30
Hacks to Take Away
- She shared about being a part of a chapter in a book called awakened.
- Evie talks about a story in the book about when her husband left, and the journey that it took her on individually. That changed her radically.
- Being thankful and an adverse situation can literally and radically change your life and transform who you are.
- Find something to be thankful for.
- Any situation that we encounter that we don’t like, look for one shared good in it.
- There’s light at the end of the tunnel. And there’s good on the other side, if you look for the good.
- If we can then turn our thoughts around to see the positive side of it, it works.
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.