In this episode, I get to speak with Brock Richard. He’s the host of the “Sharpen Your Sword” podcast. He’s an avid guitar enthusiast and loves to entertain by singing along. Brock is also obsessed with the power of the minds and that is why on his podcast, he dives into the experiences, mindsets, and wisdom cultivated by his guests. He is skilled in Time Management, Leadership, Customer Service, and Social Media. He works at one of the most celebrated and rising fitness company enabling thousands of folks to stay fit from within the safety of their homes at Peloton, which certainly saw a huge boost in 2020.Brock earned his bachelor of science focused in Kinesiology and Exercise Science from Arizona State University.
Brock Richard LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/brock-richard-86930a114
Hacks to Take Away
- Brock shared about how he got started with the podcast and where it all originated from.
- He talked about exposure to how one could sort of influence one another as a human being. Be it positive or negative.
- Brock shared about becoming really passionate about that stuff just being consistently motivated to be better in all areas.
- Take note of some of the habits and some of the strategies that people have implemented in order to get them to where they are today.
- Choosing different traits and qualities and things that he could apply to his own life.
- Find out about the foundation that his podcast was built on.Being able to connect, and just keep going down that path of sharpening those swords.
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.