In this episode, I get to speak with Rochelle Moulton. Rochelle Moulton is a brand strategist and marketing coach dedicated to crafting your brand of genius into a flourishing authority business. She turns consultants and big thinkers into authorities. Her mantra? Be unforgettable. She earned her consulting stripes leading introverted brainiacs at some powerhouse global consulting firms: Towers Perrin and Arthur Andersen. But even better—she’s a serial entrepreneur and has built, led (and sometimes sold) more than a few 6, 7, and 8-figure consulting businesses. Which means there’s a pretty good chance she’s encountered—and solved—the challenges you’re facing right now. She co-hosts The Business Of Authority podcast and blogs daily on brand and authority at rochellemoulton.com
- LinkedIn : linkedin.com/in/rochellemoulton
- Website : rochellemoulton.com (Rochelle Moulton)
- Twitter : ConsultingChick
Hacks to Take Away
- We talked about building your own brand, building your personal brand, if they’re going to design a brand all together separate from your personality.
- Rochelle shared how she got started getting interested in the idea of a brand.
- We talked about how do you really sell quote, unquote, to clients without really selling and how do you take your expertise and make it into something that’s really profound and interesting to a client.
- We talked about building a sustainable business.
- Considering brand as an asset.
- We talked about how you’re going to serve your audience through having the mission as a starting point.
- It doesn’t have to be all about your expertise, it might be about a core belief system that all humans are equal.
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.