Today we get to speak with Elysia Buss. She is an equine facilitated life coach, host and producer of the YouTube channel horsepower empowerment through connection. She’s currently on tour around the US as she collaborates with an equine assisted learning and mental health facilities to create promotional short videos and increase visibility for the Equine industry. She’s on a mission to empower a billion people on the planet.
- LinkedIn : linkedin.com/in/elysia-buss-731996a
- Website : dreames-lifecoaching.com/ (Company Website)
- Website : fifthelementmassage.com/ (Company Website)
Hacks to Take Away
- Stepping into power and letting go of all of the limiting beliefs.
- It’s important to understand the difference when you’re engaging with your clients.
- Empowerment through connection.
- The work she did with horses was originally more of her hobby.
- Your internal landscape forms your external experience in life.
- Start empowering people, we empower them by teaching them emotional regulation.
- A lot of times we talk about forgiveness of others, but also forgiving ourselves psychologically, and also forgiving our bodies.
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.