Today we get to speak with Michael Dash. He is an entrepreneur, best-selling author of Chasing The High, business coach, recovering addict, speaker, and philanthropist. He founded the F.A.T.E. series (From Addict to Entrepreneur) published on Thrive Global on Medium.com as well as on Maryland Coaching and Mentoring. Michael works with entrepreneurs helping them streamline their businesses while increasing profits and helping them find clarity, consistency, and connection. This allows them to step into the true leader they were meant to be. Michale is the co-founder of Activated.Life, a social movement focused on inspiring a culture of positivity, authenticity, passion, empathy, and resilience while giving back to others. Michael is an avid volunteer, fundraiser, and mentor, and is dedicated to bringing positive change to leaders of all kinds.
- LinkedIn : linkedin.com/in/michaelgdash
- Website : michaelgdash.com(Company Website) michaelgdash.com(Personal Website)
- Twitter : mgdvip
Hacks to Take Away
- The key to selling is number one developing rapport. Developing that rapport, building leverage.
- Asking all the right questions first, before you ever start selling your solution.
- Turn your solution into a question. And use that question with your prospects and lead them to the answer you want to hear.
- Finding what you’re passionate about is really important. Because then you can live a fulfilled life.
- Michael shared his valuable lessons that are priceless.
- The importance of having habits in your life and following them. And then as you evolve as a human, your habits should evolve with you.
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.