Jacqueline is the Founder of a non-profit organization, 99 Hearts, CEO of two startups, and a business professional in the electrical industry. When she’s not working and building, she’s a professional cause-based-musician, classic car enthusiast and horse crazy gal that enjoys every moment of the Colorado outdoors.
Hacks to Take Away
- Jacqueline shared about serving families of veterans that have PTSD or have struggled with suicide.
- She shared about how she really focus on suicide awareness and support.
- Jacqueline speaks about different modalities of healing that she offer in each program.
- Making that transformation within and horses helped her to do a lot.
- When you forgive yourself, that’s the first step toward actually eliminating the behavior and replacing that behavior with acceptance, forgiveness, and love.
- To be able to experience that kind of feeling is really where her heart is, and where her focus is in the future to really grow.
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.