Today, I get to speak with Ali Mirza. The CEO and founder of iSocialYou, a digital marketing agency based in Dallas, TX. In the last 10 years, Ali has developed digital marketing solutions and growth hacking strategies for several mega brands, SMBs, startups and agencies. At iSocialYou, he helps brands with two important aspects of digital marketing (1) How to build the RIGHT type of audience (2) How to generate leads & revenue using Facebook Ads and creative digital strategies. You can reach him at ali@iSocialYou.com
- LinkedIn : linkedin.com/in/alimirza2k
- Website : isocialyou.com (iSocialYou Website)
- Twitter : AliMirza2k
Hacks to Take Away
- Ali talks about helping companies launch their Facebook or their ad strategy, their social media strategy to bring in traffic to their businesses to bring in traffic to their products.
- You have to invest in ads to make sure right people see your content and you get their attention and then get them to take action
- There’s a lot of organic reach. And depending on the nature of the business.
- It’s about the consistency of showing up to the same thing. I tell people to do what you can with what you have right now; you don’t even need fancy tools.
- The goal of the podcast is not to bring mass views or listeners, the goal is to build a deeper relationship with their 1500 people.
- Putting Instagram reels up there and how much more traffic was able to generate.
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.