Today we get to speak with Everold Reid. He’s the author of “The Reid Method” A Blueprint for Achieving Sales Mastery and Host of “The Reid Method Insider” podcast. Not only does he teach sales, he’s been practicing it over 30 years.In 1989, he took a summer job selling cars to earn extra money for college. The job was supposed to be temporary, but Everold realized that he had a gift for selling and his part-time status eventually evolved into a full-time career in automotive sales. From his earliest years in the retail car industry, Everold has been a keen student of selling, eager to learn new strategies and techniques to build his knowledge base and, more importantly, to expand his customer base.
His sales mastery has led to top sales ranking at the dealerships where he has worked, as well as many awards for his performance. Along the way, Everold adopted the Kaizen philosophy of continuous improvement that remains central to his present-day sales, advertising, and marketing efforts. He’s also recently launched an amazing service known as Yaahdy.com which is a marketplace for local vendors in Jamaica his home. Let’s learn more about Everold in this episode.
- LinkedIn : linkedin.com/in/everoldreid
- Website : thereidmethod.com(Company Website)
- Twitter : TheReidMethod
Hacks to Take Away
- To become a better version yourself, your cornerstone has to be personal development.
- The opportunities are limitless.
- The world needs your ideas, your creativity, and your products, and your expertise.
- Going to a doctor that makes you laugh is actually a little bit of therapy.
- What does it mean to offer value, that’s all explained in his book.
- If you want to be successful in sales or business, number one, you must invest in yourself.
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.