Today we get to speak with, Russ Johns. He’s the host of the Pirate Broadcast Network. Not only is he a tech-enthusiast like myself. His journey has been a remarkable one and he’s someone I absolutely admire.He Believes that you have the opportunity to Be SEEN | Be HEARD | Be TALKED ABOUTAnd that EVERYONE HAS A GIFT, A MISSION, and VALUE…Sometimes we need help in creating our message with WORDS, IMAGES, AUDIO & VIDEOLet’s face it. It’s not always easy. it feels like 10,000 details and technology can be daunting.
Technology can be overwhelming if you want to produce Content, Publish MEDIA, and Expand Your Brand. Work with me to create an ONLINE IMPACT without the technical overwhelm…SHOW UP | GO LIVE | BUILD AUTHORITY If you need a Content Creation Strategy, reach out to Russ.He’s passionate about connecting and developing relationships and helping others that are passionate about doing the same thing.
- LinkedIn :linkedin.com/in/nextstepnext
- Website : russjohns.com (Company Website)
- Twitter : nextstepnext
Hacks to Take Away
- Russ shared about podcasting radio broadcasting and building communities.
- He talks about having multiple careers in life.
- Bringing people together to actually create projects and he started developing websites.
- Learning those skills that are more than valuable in today’s climate and communities.
- Being able to utilize the experience to help other people.
- Get a process and use the process, work the system and just be consistent.
- Russ talks about incredibly valuable experience and it taught him so many life lessons and observations.
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.