Today we get to speak with Delane Cooper a Dreamatizer, she dreams people’s stories into jewelry. Her process involves meditation, sleep where the design & story come to her, she then creates and makes the finished piece of jewelry which also comes with a written story. When not dreaming or creating jewelry, Delane is passionate about and advocates for the Lotus Hero Project, a not-for-profit that she co-founded. The Lotus Hero Project helps improve the mental health of individuals through art and art therapy where childhood trauma had been experienced.
- IG :delanecooper | lotusheroproject
- Website :www.delane.ca
- Facebook : delanejewellery | lotusheroproject
- Twitter: delanecooper | lotusheroproj
- CH : delanecooper
Hacks to Take Away
- Delane shares about the beginning of her journey of sales and marketing
- Remain open to the opportunities that come your way, whether they’re positive or negative, because there’s always a lesson to learn.
- Being able to go out into your day and not only be a superhero and advocate for oneself, but it also is being a superhero because you show up truly as who you are.
- Making positive effects out in the world.
- Being able to touch people’s hearts.
- Figure out what we want to do whether to take that hobby or address a new hobby. It’s a hack, not a hobby.
- Connection is really important and finding real content connections sometimes.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.