Today we get to speak with Nancy Barrows M.S. SLP-CCC a Keynote Speaker and the Creator and Founder of “The Chick With The Toolbelt” Program, a guided discovery into finding your voice and how to express it in a way that feels authentic in order to build your network, promote engagement and generate new business.She’s also Known as the Queen of Engagement, she works with others to build their understanding of why personal content is your most powerful tool on Social Media. Additionally, Nancy created the #RadiatingReal movement, which empowers people to take off their ‘masks’ and experience the power of ‘showing up’! She has thrived through her adversity and employs her experience to help others. You can catch her LIVE, on her LinkedIn channel, every Sunday, at 5 pm PST as host, creator, and producer of #ConnectedHumanConversations
- LinkedIn :linkedin.com/in/nancy-debra-barrows-m-s-ccc-slp-92124213
- Twitter: NancyDebra2
Hacks to Take Away
- Nancy empowers people to take off their masks, and experience the power of showing up.
- Sharing the ugly snotty unsexy pieces and parts is so important.
- It’s all about showing up as you are. Being real and authentic and letting people give you that unex unadulterated unconditional love and acceptance.
- We have to make and keep a promise as adults that we are going to teach kids about their bodies and boundaries.
- Figure out how do you want to put your voice out there, what’s comfortable for you.
- People who need you will find you and the people who love you will follow you.
- Rebrand, redefine, keep moving and shaking. If Facebook after 17 years can change their name. Why can’t you?
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.