Chris is the CEO / Co-Founder of FlowChat. A saas company that has a unique way of acquiring new customers. Their organic tool & strategies have led to boost their company and others’ to over $100k/mo in revenue. While Chris isn’t building businesses, he’s building a life-long marriage, world-impacting family, and competed on American Ninja Warrior.
Hacks to Take Away
- If you just listen, you can do really well.
- Chris shared how he built three different companies all did a million dollars more per year in sales.
- He helps businesses go to seven and eight figures.
- Practicing empathy before you listen.
- Do your best of your intellectual and emotional capacity.
- Solve the problem becomes a really important muscle to flex and creatively solving problems.
- We talked about the big difference between a poor mindset and a wealthy mindset.
- Your ability to decide what program you operate under. And that will change the trajectory of your life.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.