Eric is a dynamic speaker, author, and relationship expert. He uses his 15 years of experience as a pastor and licensed professional counselor to help strengthen relationships and organizations.
Eric has leveraged his transformative, yet easy-to-digest frameworks to save countless marriages and create sustainable change at all levels of any organization.
- Website: https://altaredmarriage.com
- Instagram: @eric_wooten_ @altaredmarriage
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/altaredmarriage
- Twitter: @emwoots
- Youtube: youtube.com/relationshots
Hacks to Take Away
- Having a community that has credibility, assurance and hope are way better than any book.
- When you get into marriage, you’re going to be hypersensitive to any type of criticism or feedback from your spouse and it has really nothing to do with your spouse because we should be able to give each other feedback and grow.
- Marriage is a little different with three kids than it is with no kids.
- We talked about ways to work which is going to help move the business forward.
- Let’s be intentional, things thrive and succeed when we prioritize them.
- Having some real purpose and shared values, and some of those kinds of things in marriage are the foundation that sustains us.
- The success of a marriage will depend on the quality of community you’ve got around you.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.