Jeff Bull is the founder and co-host of The Kessel Chat, a weekly live stream centered on Star Wars.
He’s a content creator, baker, woodworker, and Developer Advocacy Manager for Cisco Developer Relations.
He spends his free time creating TikTok’s about what else, Star Wars, and playing Pokemon Let’s Go and Breath of the Wild with his 6 yr old. He and his wife love to geek out on food, drink, and adventures across the Bay Area.
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2HUxttTao5ltZTmCziRtjQ
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeffbulltech
- LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffbulltech/
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@jeffbulltech
Hacks to Take Away
- “Everyone who works for me on my team is creators, they write blogs, they write code samples, they do videos, you name it.” – Jeff
- “Bringing my team into something new that I’ve never done professionally.
- Jeff shared about always been a pretty self-conscious person.” – Jeff
- “The work that I do in my professional life is all about how can I help other people as a people leader.” – Jeff
- “I help other people what their passions are, what excites them, and then find ways to bring those into what they do for work and personal life.” – Jeff
- Jeff talks about what motivates him to get up every day and talk to people, work with people, and be a good leader for the team.
- At the end of the day, you learn something not just about yourself, but about how other people respond to that thing that you do.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.