Today we get to speak with Benjamin Yeh, He is a Business & Transformation Coach. Combining his investment experience and intuitive gift, Ben empowers entrepreneurs on how to gain clarity in discovering their ‘True North’, start thriving in their business, and live the life they are meant to create!
Ben’s career has evolved from being a real estate consultant, investment officer for a family office where he invested over $1 billion dollars, serial entrepreneur, husband, father, advisor/coach, and overall student of life.
Ben launched his Boom Vision Podcast in 2021, a show designed for driven entrepreneurs and professionals seeking clarity, purpose and happiness.
His show dives deep on how to create lasting success by building a solid foundation of a healthier mind, body and soul: it all starts with a powerful mindset!
- Website: https://www.benjaminyeh.com
- Instagram: @benjaminyeh
- LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/benjaminyeh
- Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/boom-vision/id1582728414
Hacks to Take Away
- “My intention was to create an amazing career as an investment officer for a Forbes 500 family.” – Benjamin
- As an investment officer, your job and your career is measured by a number, which is just a return.
- The energy work, really broadened my horizon and activated my right brain metric activity, to try and balance it out.
- One thing that always came back as a constant was my wife, she’s always right.
- Immersing yourself in where it’s a hobby or something that brings you joy, true joy from within, you lose track of time.
- I really want to focus on my passion and my fulfillment and that’s when I started my podcast and that’s when the chain of events happened.
- If you actually internally build up that internal guidance system that you have that everyone has, you just have to be able to listen.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.