Today we get to speak with Kevin Kolbe a content creator, video marketing specialist, coach, and founder of Kevin Kolbe Media.
His life in media started on the radio and then led to TV working with stations affiliated with FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC, and The CW. After TV, Kevin started his own video marketing media business and now helps non-profits, businesses, and entrepreneurs around the world get into and do more with online video.
He’s also a husband and dad of three, including one with special needs.
Hacks to Take Away
- “Having a heart for working with people at nonprofits, work with other entrepreneurs, and do my own stuff.” – Kevin
- We have to define our own success.
- I kept going at something I enjoyed. And it’s just one of those things that I it’s just evolved over time.
- Traditional media helped me appreciate digital media more, and how you could do things.
- I’ve been able to work with organizations that some I’ve been connected with. And that’s huge. Because I know that however, I might help them. It’s helping them either raise funds or get their name out there.
- Because a lot of folks especially if you’re not used to it, but you’re pouring your heart, you’re sharing your story, you’re hoping it’s making a difference.
- My recommendation for any nonprofit out there, use what you have and share your story. And you’ve got a story you personally have a story of why you’re even invested in it.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.