Today we get to speak with Julie Riley, an award-winning social media strategist with a passion for building community with Live Video. She has over 15 years of experience in digital marketing.
As of this recording, she is the Social Media and Community Manager for StreamYard, managing 25k+ members in their community.
Julie Riley has also worked with Social Media Examiner, The Small Business Administration, and countless others.
She has a vast array of experience including live video production, social media management, community management, and chat marketing – the list goes on! She is a dedicated community leader with a passion to teach others how they too can build an amazing business through their social channels and grow their communities with live video (her specialty)!
She’s a hard-working woman who knows how to get things done, no matter what challenges come her way. If you want to build an amazing community, Julie can get you there. So jump right into this episode as we learn more through Julie’s experiences.
- Youtube: www.streamyard.com
- LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/socialjewelsict/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SocialJewelsICT
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/socialjewelsict/
Hacks to Take Away
- The power of communication, connection, and building relationship.
- If somebody’s saying they hate change they’re a pure hypocrite.
- We talked about the ability to reach such a broad audience.
- The ability to communicate with so many people all in one spot.
- Choosing your path and your journey.
- You don’t always make the right choices and sometimes they come with some hiccups along the way.
- Collaborate on projects because they’re going to bring something to the table.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.