Today we get to speak with Heather Vickery, a global leader and success coach that helps people leverage their fears. Into intentional bravery. A celebrated public speaker, Heather inspires audiences and supports others with the tools they need to live empowered bold, joy-filled and successful lives.
She’s the best-selling author and the host of two podcasts, the brave files, and was it chance? Now let’s dig into the episode as we get to have a fun conversation with Heather Vickery.
Hacks to Take Away
- Heather shared about how she rebuilt her life.
- The coaching and the speaking of the training is her zone of genius.
- A community is so impactful.
- Having the accountability to get a team of wildly supportive cheerleaders who see the potential and push, encourage and engage for training.
- Spend all the time and energy serving others.
- Envision a future for our children.
- Delegate and build a team, those things are possible. A small, intentional step.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.