Born in Texas and residing in Columbus Ohio, Preston is a lifelong addiction and mental health advocate. With over 20 years of personal development and recovery experience, he loves to teach, train, and coach around demystifying dysfunction and mental wellness. He loves Texas A&M football, The Ufc, and snowboarding. Preston has an extensive background in sales, and personal development, and currently works in outreach for a mental health and addiction hospital.
- Instagram: @kprestonmoore
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/k.preston.moore
- Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/highcostofanonymitypodcast/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kprestonmoore/
- Podcast: The High Cost of Anonymity Podcast
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/65h0V990cXBZZ9Op20hYjA?si=NJTW7xS4STSKAOTY46HrFg
- Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/high-cost-anonymity-podcast-exploring-cost-keeping/id1357105789
Hacks to Take Away
- Preston shared about intensive mental health therapy.
- Get coaching, counseling, and support for yourself.
- One of the biggest challenges when it comes to taking the first step to getting help.
- We talked about compulsive behavior.
- It takes on average for a young person about 40 hours of doing something with someone else to build a friendship.
- What is mental wellness look like?
- Creating a healthy home that in pass along a less dysfunctional behavior and view of the world in view of mental and emotional wellness.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.