Today we get to speak with Usama Zeid Bashir Salim, He was born & raised in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Nick Named Energizer bunny 😄. Usama started life coaching and teaching in 2014. His life coaching business fuels the fire of Generation Y and Z, where he teaches Confidence Building, Mindset Transformation, and Harnessing Talents. He graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration, Completed a Master of Business specializing in Transformational Leadership and Innovative Behaviour along the way.
He’s also the founder and Host of BE STRONG 99 a LinkedIn Live Show.
On top of all these fantastic milestones, he’s also pursuing a Ph.D.
So let’s jump into this episode
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/usama87/
- LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/usamazeid/
- Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/@be_strong_99
Hacks to Take Away
- You can pour from an empty cup and be yourself.
- Attract your tribe, and the right kind of people come along on your path.
- Usama shared about being internally fulfilled.
- Getting to know people and building community and genuinely feeling like you’re connected with like-minded people.
- The most important thing is to get wet along the process.
- You have to be uncomfortable to be comfortable if you ever want to be successful.
- We talked about the concept of empowerment of strength.
- Comparison is the thief of joy, and comparisons are stealing our blessings.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.