Today we get to speak with Henrik de Gyor, He is a Consultant at Another DAM Consultancy who assists, advises, and advocates for his clients.
Henrik has previously worked in the fields of advertising, automobiles, construction, education, finance, journalism, manufacturing, marketing, media, retail, and technology.
Henrik is also an active speaker, a podcaster with 9 podcast series, and an author of 9 published books. Henrik works remotely from South Carolina where he lives with his wife.
Henrik De Gyor
- Website: henrikdegyor.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/hdegyor
Hacks to Take Away
- We talked about managing media and digital asset management.
- Henrik shared ideas to simplify your life.
- Recreating memories at a really fast pace.
- Decide what’s valuable to you or not.
- Having unlimited creative potential and taking away the technical barriers.
- There’s no limit to what the human mind can contain.
- The idea is you get out of that comfort zone. And you get cracking on what you actually wanted to get started on.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.