Today we get to speak with Dr. Izdihar Jamil, Ph.D. She’s #1 International Bestselling Author of Money Makers and a Media Expert—has appeared on FORBES, FOX TV, and TED discussing her mission to share women’s voices WITHOUT prejudice.
She helps women be the #1 Authority in their field with proven and effective methods. She lives in California with her husband and children, she loves baking and reading.
Dr. Izdihar Jamil
Hacks to Take Away
- Consistently post something about your work and your success, or your results consistently.
- The biggest mission of any copywriter is making things simple. That is connecting with people.
- The difference statistically between selfie and professionally taken photos is tremendous in terms of conversion.
- One of the biggest mistakes that entrepreneurs make, they don’t have the picture.
- Post on social media with very strong intention of being of service and also make it simple.
- Treat your own post as if you’re spending $1,000 on it.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.