Today we get to discover Skylar Sullivam. He’s an artisan carpenter on a mission to make life more memorable not just for you but for everyone you come in contact too. In fact this is Skylar’s very first guest appearance on a podcast. So lets jump right in,
- Instagram: the_skymaker
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/TheSkyMaker
- Youtube : https://youtube.com/user/MMethoos
- Website : Theskymaker.com
Hacks to Take Away
- Be a little more creative, don’t overcomplicate things and look for what is the simplest way to get it done.
- If you’re gonna get the functionality, it’s got to be able to hold the weight.
- Take inspiration from your childhood or what really like what makes you happy.
- The journey out there is always dangerous. So take a weapon with you, or take a friend with you.
- Things like handwritten letters are things that you can attach memories to. Those are really important.
- The things that we like to get into, because not only are we working with our hands, but are also engaging our mind.
- When we look at the world differently, you figure out things that were there in front of you, but didn’t know existed.
Let’s get started with your Home Studio! Be ready for live streaming, zoom calls, and creating content. Let me help you build a space that helps you gain confidence in front of the lens. Book a call here for a free consultation: http://hacksandhobbies.com/booking
Junaid Ahmed has been a user experience designer for over 15 years. As a UX professional, he uses the user-centered design philosophy to come up with solutions. Trust the system, it works!
“People say that we only live once, but I believe in living every day!”
Junaid has been interviewing people from all walks of life on his podcast Hacks and Hobbies.